19th January 2014
Want to vacation with Opie the Crab in sunny San Diego? From now until February 23, show us on Instagram and you could win a FREE vacation with Ocean Park Inn!
1 grand prize winner will be selected by Ocean Park Inn to win a FREE vacation with Ocean Park Inn! The top 3 photos with the most votes by March 2, 2014 will win 2 tickets each to a brew/wine tour our like kind!
How Do I Win?
- Follow @OceanParkInn on Instagram
- Print out Opie the Crab and take a photo with him. Get creative!
PRINT HIM HERE
- Post your photo on Instagram and tag @OceanParkInn #OpieGramContest
- Submit photos until February 23, 2014
- Vote for your photo on the Ocean Park Inn Facebook page between February 24 – March 2, 2014!
- Must be 21 years of age or older to enter.
- No purchase necessary to win. Purchases will not increase your chances of winning. Odds of winning based on the number of contestants and number of votes each photo receives on the @OceanParkInnSD Instagram.
- Contestants enter by posting photos with the Opie the Crab print-out and tagging @OceanParkInnSD #OpieGramContest on Instagram.
- Contestants are granted unlimited entries.
- Contestants may submit photos until Sunday, February 23, 2014 at 11:59 PM (PST).
- The voting period will commence on the “#OpieGramContest” tab on the Ocean Park Inn Facebook page Monday, February 24, 2014 at 9:00 AM (PST) and will continue until Sunday, March 2, 2014 at 11:59 PM (PST)
- Voting is limited to 1 (one) Facebook user per day.
- Hotel staff members and their immediate families are not eligible to win prizes.
- Any participant found to be abusing the promotion rules or tampering with the promotion in any way will be disqualified and declared ineligible for any prize.
10. Obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be considered. We retain sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content.
PRIZES AND PRIZE RULES
- Entries will be judged by representatives of Ocean Park Inn. At the end of the entry period, one (1) grand prize winner will be selected among all eligible entries received to win the grand prize based on the following criteria:
- Style and creativity
- Incorporation of Opie the Crab print-out
- Photo clarity and quality
- The grand prize winner will receive a complimentary 2-night stay at Ocean Park Inn, a $50 gift card to Firehouse Restaurant and 2 tickets to a brew/wine tour provided by Ocean Park Inn ($800 VALUE)
- During the voting period, the top 3 photos with the most votes by Sunday, March 2 at 11:59 PM (PST) will win 2 (two) tickets each to a brew/wine tour or like kind provided by Ocean Park Inn ($150 VALUE).
- Grand prize winner must use their free night(s) by May 31, 2014. If prizes are not used by this deadline, they become void.
- Winners from votes must use their brewery/winery tour tickets by December 31, 2014.
- All reservations are subject to availability and restrictions. Prizes must be used with new reservations only. Prizes cannot be used with other specials and/or promotions.
- Prizes cannot be refunded and/or exchanged for cash.
DRAWING AND NOTIFICATIONS
- All winners will be notified and announced within 2 (two) business days after March 2, 2014.
- All contestant winners will be a notified via email and on the public Ocean Park Inn Instagram and Facebook page
- By entering the contest, entrants agree to have their submitted name displayed on our website and social media channels and used by us for any purpose, at any time, without any fee or other form of compensation. We reserve the right to disqualify users, without notice, and for any reason.
- Entrants grant Ocean Park Inn and its affiliates, subsidiaries and partners right to use the submitted photos without compensation in the context of promotions, contests, marketing, advertising, events and exhibitions.
- All images submitted for consideration in the Opie-Gram Photo contest remain the sole property of Ocean Park Inn.
- Submitting photographers must own all rights to any photographs entered in this contest. By submitting an image, the photographer represents and warrants that such submission does not infringe any third-party rights or other rights protected by law.